2021 has been an incredible year for the MultiPay Group which has seen us go from strength to strength thanks to the incredible work of our amazing team. When we started the year, we set out with a clear, but ambitious goal – to transform the payment industry by allowing businesses of all shapes and sizes to accept any payment, anywhere while also benefiting from a couture customer service.
In 2021, we made huge progress with this mission and hit some amazing milestones. So as a look back at what has been a fantastic year for MultiPay, here are some of our top highlights:
The key end of year highlights:
- This year saw us cross a major threshold with over 120 million transactions being processed in 2021 across 24 countries with industry leading brands including Frasers Group, Zara, Big Bus Tours, and Pull and Bear to name a few.
- However, we could not have achieved this level of success alone. In 2021, we welcomed several new partners including Luxochain, Global Payments International, Barclays, Finaro, Elavon, RBI, National Market Traders Association (NMTF), National Federation of Fish Friers (NFFF), and the Craft Bakers Association (CBA). We are proud to have the support of so many amazing and inspiring organisations already and cannot wait to have further successes with each and every one of them in the future.
- Furthering our global expansion, back in July we appointed Andres Jacobsen and Jakob Dige as our Nordic CTO and Sales Director to run MultiPay Nordics, respectively. Combined with our existing logistics and help desk centre team in Milan, technology hub in Windsor and headquarters in Bishops Stortford, we can help even more businesses access our innovative payment technology and couture customer service.
- Over the course of 2021 we have also received recognition from the media and wider industry too. During the year MultiPay featured in over 40 articles with publications including The Sunday Times, The Evening Standard, The Raconteur, Finextra, TechEU, and Grocery Gazette to name but a few. This meant MultiPay reached over 53 million people! That’s around four times as many people who watched this year’s Strictly Come Dancing Final. Here’s a link to our coverage book.
- And of course, throughout the year we have continued to develop new products that keep MultiPay at the forefront of payment innovation which we look forward to sharing more details of in 2022.
A huge thank you then must go to our incredible team of payment innovators here at MultiPay who have helped so many businesses and consumers access and enjoy a better payment experience. Without your hard work, none of this would have been possible.
However, MultiPay’s success this year has not been achieved alone. Alongside our team, we would also like to say thank you to our wonderful customers, and partners, who have helped us begin the process of transforming the payment industry.
We, therefore, want to take this moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
2021 has without a doubt been an incredible year for the MultiPay Group. Whether it was building new partnerships, growing our talented team, or securing wider industry recognition, it has been a year to remember. However, we are just getting started. We have so many exciting developments in store for 2022 that it will be an even bigger and more exciting year. So watch this space!